See satellite photos after the bombing

Date:

play

After the bombing, satellite images emerged from the aftermath of the attack on US Iran’s nuclear facilities.

The US attacked three nuclear sites, Fordow, Natantz and Isfahan, known as the “Operation Midnight Hammer” on June 21.

The effectiveness of the strike is unknown.

Rafael Grossi, head of the International Atomic Energy Agency, told CNN that there was a strike at Fordow, but it was too early to determine how much damage it caused. The IAEA also told the network that Strike had told Natantz’s broken electrical infrastructure.

The IAEA has issued a statement so far that it had not detected an increase in “offsite radiation levels,” one of the feared outcomes of the strike.

Defense Secretary Pete Hegses claimed that Iran’s nuclear ambitions had been “exterminated,” but Iranian officials downplayed the damages with Hassan Abedini, the deputy political director of Iran’s state broadcaster, but on state television the nuclear site “had not been hit hard because the material had already been stolen.”

Satellite images show at least six impact craters and significant discoloration of the Earth around the Fordow facility.

Satellite Photo: Aftermath of Iran’s strike

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Share post:

Subscribe

spot_imgspot_img

Popular

More like this
Related

When will the Trump administration’s Dulles Airport renovation work begin?

President Trump pressured Senator Schumer to rename Penn Station...

Lindsay Clancy, ex-husband’s testimony and nature of mental illness

Massachusetts mother goes on trial for killing her three...

Chili’s announces nationwide restaurant renovations. What you can expect

Server impressed by customer's ketchup portraitWhen Jacqueline Mang realized...

Trey Mullinax says medication led to six-month suspension from PGA Tour

Michael Kim talks about shooting 59 at 3M Open...