After Israel vowed to “protect” the evacuation warnings for Yemeni ports,

Date:




CNN

Israeli forces issued an evacuation warning for three Yemeni ports on Sunday night after vowing to “protect themselves” following a ceasefire agreement between the US and the Housis, which excluded Israel.

The warning was posted on social media by Israeli Defence Force (IDF) Arabian media spokesman Avichay Adraee, warning people to evacuate the ports of Ras Isa, Hodeidah and Salif.

The airstrikes that are expected will occur two days after Israel intercepted a missile launched from Yemen, according to the IDF.

The missile was the first since President Donald Trump announced a ceasefire agreement between the US and Iran-backed rebel groups last week.

Despite the deal, the Houtis said it would continue to attack Israel in solidarity with the Palestinian Gaza population.

Blindly to the trade, Israel vowed that it would only stake Housis if necessary.

“Israel must be able to protect itself against any threat and enemy,” Israeli Defense Minister Katz said in a statement last week. “This is true in the face of many past challenges and will remain true in the future.”

This is the second time in the week that Israel issued an evacuation warning to Yemen.

Last Tuesday, the military launched a strike saying it had “completely” disabled the facility after issuing a warning at Yemen’s international airport in Sanaa’s capital.



Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Share post:

Subscribe

spot_imgspot_img

Popular

More like this
Related

When will the Trump administration’s Dulles Airport renovation work begin?

President Trump pressured Senator Schumer to rename Penn Station...

Lindsay Clancy, ex-husband’s testimony and nature of mental illness

Massachusetts mother goes on trial for killing her three...

Chili’s announces nationwide restaurant renovations. What you can expect

Server impressed by customer's ketchup portraitWhen Jacqueline Mang realized...

Trey Mullinax says medication led to six-month suspension from PGA Tour

Michael Kim talks about shooting 59 at 3M Open...